Let Leisure Concepts Australia take the risk out of your fitness equipment purchase.
If you need a guiding hand in setting up or resupplying your fitness business or premises – for a range of applications from personal trainer, gym owner or developer wanting a complete fitout – we can assist.
If you're a newly qualified personal trainer just starting out, but wanting a fully mobile equipment kit for client sessions on the beachfront or park.
Or perhaps you're a developer looking for superior quality commercial gym equipment for a luxury apartment building catering to the high-end of the property market?
If you need a guiding hand, our consultative approach, will assist in providing the best result for your business.
Select from our quality range to design a custom kit built specifically to your needs, or choose a particular package from our Recommended Equipment Packages list.
We'll then help you with your fit-out or equipment kit, before offering you an ongoing maintenance contract to take the guesswork out of caring for your new purchase.
The Leisure Concepts Australia process:
- Understand your fitness equipment requirements
- Provide samples and catalogues to build a custom or recommended equipment package
- Help you arrange finance if required
- Assist in the design and floor plan of your fitness space
- Visit your fitness premises
- Supply, deliver, unpack, clean, lay out and install equipment
- Complete testing and client induction on safe use and OH&S
- Supply all manuals and warranties
- Arrange a plan for ongoing quarterly maintenance
Leisure Concepts Australia believe that it is near impossible for a single range of equipment to suit every clients needs.
Too often we see, non functional, poor designed equipment in facilities because it was just part of that range and they needed to fill a gap.
At LCA we focus on supplying the best in each category for our clients, ensuring our ranges meet standards in design, function and quality - this is our approach to all of our product and brands.
We also continue to research the development of new and exciting products to meet our clients changing needs.